Sunday, February 28, 2010

Apple Cinnamon Madalynne Cakes


Recently my baby has experienced some tummy troubles and like most two year olds, it's hard to get entice them to eat healthy.  My mother in law bought me a new cookbook called, Deceptively Delicious, for Christmas.  This master cookbook contains sacred recipes of where mommies and daddies can cook yummy foods while hiding healthy veggies inside.  As much as I love this cookbook, I can't seem to find healthier dessert foods.  Well my friend recently told me about Fiber One muffin mix, so I found the Apple Cinnamon mix and then added a few extra ingredients as well as cream cheese icing.  I know the icing isn't healthy, but it was the only way I could get her anywhere near those muffins.  She ended up loving the muffins and calls them "Madalynne Cakes". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background