Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cup O' Joe cupcakes

This is a new ‘Delightful Slice’ creation I called “Cup O’ Joe cupcakes”.  The cupcake is a chocolate cake made with coffee, then topped with a rich chocolate ganache, iced with an espresso whipped cream, and adorned with milk, dark and white chocolate dipped coffee beans.  
These cupcakes were created for Matt G’s birthday at work, he loves coffee, so what better type of cupcake to make in celebration for this special occasion. Recipe to follow soon… stay posted.

At work I am involved in a book club that meets on a weekly basis. We’re reading a book by Joyce Meyer entitled, “The Battlefield of the Mind”.  For me, I am so often consumed with the unknown.  How could things be different if I would have made different choices, How long will it be before something terrible happens and I am grief stricken?  It’s so easy to be filled with anxiety and forgot that God has us in the palm of His hand and nothing that happens to us takes Him by surprise.  Even though I have this knowledge, putting it to practice and breaking down strongholds in the mind is a different story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background