Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Memories from Our Wedding


How yummy does this look?  I made this for my sweet, darling husband to celebrate our 5-year anniversary.  My grandmother made our wedding cake, which was strawberry flavored and iced in pink icing with white scroll accents; it was gorgeous!  My grandmother passed away soon after our wedding so it was very special for her to have made our wedding cake.  Our cake was actually the last wedding cake she ever made.  The anniversary cake tasted so much like our wedding cake, it was fantastic!  This has been the most fun anniversary; we went to a 5 star restaurant in Atlanta called Bacchanalia.  It was the most delicious food and best experience we've ever had, this was anniversary that I will never forget.  Here is a picture of us at the restaurant and flowers that my husband arranged himself, I'm so proud.  Later this year we will be taking our anniversary trip to Kauai and we are thrilled about the opportunity to visit such an amazing place. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background